Az LFGEB új IT manager-t keres. A részletek megtalálhatóak lentebb.
The French School of Budapest, located on the top of the Buda hill, is an international school within the Agency for French Studies Abroad (Agence pour l’Enseignement Français à l’Etranger, AEFE). Currently the school counts more than 700 students, 100 employees and is
hiring an Information Technology manager.
We are looking for an autonomous, versatile and devoted person to support the educative community on the technical.
• User support (administrative staff and teachers),
• Linux server and networks management (backups, updates, maintenance),
• Software and hardware asset management:
– Computer rooms,
– Computers assembling and maintenance,
– School auditorium’s audio-visual equipment,
– Video projectors, copiers, tablets and other equipment,
• Technical organization of the school events.
Qualifications and experience:
• Post graduate degree in IT, hardware or software,
• Experience in an educational institution or other type of entity with numerous shared computers, networks and servers appreciated.
• Hungarian: compulsory,
• French: strongly recommended,
• English: if French not mastered.
• 40 hours per week contract,
• Remuneration based on the school pay scale and experience,
• Yearly premium possible,
• Lunch offered during school periods.
Please send your application to email@example.com with Curriculum Vitae and a letter of motivation.